Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Balkan Spring Break

I went to the Balkans for Spring Break. While I was there, I took many pictures. This time there was less food and more cats, not sure why, perhaps I am maturing.

Here's a map of the route we took:



It should be clear why I was held back a year in kindergarten (art deficency/social skills)(maybe that wasn't actually clear from the map).

We set out on a Thursday with nothing but our wits, a Renault, too much luggage and about fifty maps:



There was the driver/car-owner J.C., the spunky and snippy V2, and the must have member of the group, V1:







And I was there, but you already knew that.



On a 1-10 fun scale, with 10 being just way too much fun, I put this trip at a 14. I plan on writing about each of the places we went, because I have some free time, because I plan on basically just showing movies for the last four weeks of class (I'm hoping the extended version of "Apocalypse Now" takes two weeks). I must also note that many of these pictures (the good ones) were in fact taken by V1, who has the magic eye and actual creative ability. I hope you enjoy it as much as I hope you enjoy it.

HANDY LINKS:

1. Serbia
2. Bosnia
3. Croatia Part I
4. Croatia Part II
5. Hungary
6. Animals

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This already has all the makings of a teen sex comedy.