Thursday, October 20, 2005

Emily

As many of the people reading this know, our friend Emily passed away last weekend. She was one of the kindest people I've ever met, and she was always looking out for us law students during our most difficult times. She was also a true connoisseur of condiments. I wish I had something more than a stupid blog to dedicate to her memory, but for now it will have to do. She deserves quite a bit more.

Here's a picture of us when she taught me how to ski, and one of her with a Kazakh celebrity. She was that rare person who you know you will never forget, even when she is gone.






If you would like, feel free to post a comment with a memory of Emily that you have, or anything else. For instance, she always made fun of me because I liked the movie "Solaris" staring George Clooney and the woman with the gigantic eyes. She also told me that she knew of a guy named Soupdick Poonjesticle, but I never received proof. I wish we could watch Solaris together again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emily was a wonderful, wonderful friend, but that was a terrible, terrible movie.