Monday, December 12, 2005

The Dogs of Europe

When I went to Europe the first time, hundreds of years ago, I took 13 rolls of regular, pre-digital film. After coming home and developing them, I realized that I had almost three full rolls of dog pictures. Now that I am older and more in touch with my feelings, I have learned to accept this compulsion, hence all these pictures of dogs.

In order to make this more interesting, try to guess which dogs are Slovak, Spanish, Austrian and Hungarian. Also, one of these is not a dog. Look closely.



















I will be back home among the wheat over the holiday break, if anyone is in the neighborhood. Pictures of the Presov Christmas Market to come!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So many dogs.....

Anonymous said...

Holiday break? It looks like the war on Christmas now has an Eastern Front.

M.L. said...

I meant Kwanza break. My apologies to Mr. O'Reilly.

Anonymous said...

How about the neighborhood where there is very little wheat, outside, i mean. Are you coming to NYC? Philly? There are dogs here, too.