Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Animals of the Balkans

I thought it would be prudent to take most of the animal pictures and put them in a separate post. This way, you can have a concentrated dose of Balkan critters:

Serbian Horse- Serbia



Dog with Firm Buttocks- Belgrade



Stank Cat- Dubrovnik



Cat Who Wouldn't Just Let People Eat Their Food- Mostar



Small Bird Under the Table When I Was Eating a Salad Due to the Fact that I was Suffering from Indigestion Due to some Questionable Mussels the Previous Evening- Road to Split



Brown Dog from Split- Split



Brown Dog from Split and Enemy/Potential Mate- Split



Plastic Horse Who Is In Fact a Ride: Split



Dead Food- Split



A Slug- Plitvice Lakes National Park



Albino Dog- Dubrovnik



Buddy and Buddy- Dubrovnik



Predator- Dubrovnik



Prey- Dubrovnik



And that pretty much was my Spring Break, Balkans style. If anyone tells you the Balkans are not safe, or no fun, that's bullcrap, so be sure to go before you're dead.

1 comment:

KAM said...

Mike! Whtazzup? Are you still in Presov?? Try as I might, I cannot keep track of who has left, who is here and WEHN everyone is going. Anyway, if you want some photos of Slovenia, send me your email! Dude!! Take care.

Kylowna

You can email me from my blog.